0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/14/2002 06:23:00 AM
I had a really bizarre dream involving getting married again, and I was late for my own damn wedding, and I couldn't find the garter and there was this acquaintance who was doing everything BUT getting my hair done, and suddenly there were two dresses, one from the wedding i had with SO and a new one, and i couldn't decide, and i was panicking and angry at the friend for not helping but rather doing whatever she could to hinder my progress.

at one point she was sitting under a blanket on my bed eating something and wouldn't come out until she was done. she put a banana clip in my hair and claimed i was done. then she poured her drink all over me.

meh.

anyway....

notes to self:

- new m.o. for wp
- make sure r0 got her thing
- talk to the school asap
- call the dentist, make appt. f/girl
- call the eye doctor, make appt. f/girl, me, husband
- call audiologist, reschedule appt. f/boy
- EXPENSE REPORT before the acct dpt puts my head on a stake

have you ever gotten that surreal moment where you feel like you are floating when really you are just sitting there? but for that moment you feel ... lighter

i'm getting that feeling right now.

hmmm.

i feel completely overbooked lately.

ack! which reminds me:

- call cm re: bbst f/wedding on aug24

phew.

this is only a SMALL glimpse of all the crap i have to do.

ok i go now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.