0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/05/2002 10:35:00 PM
I forget where I got this.

I AM: tired
I THINK: i think too much
I KNOW: that i know a lot less than i would like to, and a lot more than i should
I WANT: ice cream
I HAVE: so much more than i deserve
I WISH: too many wishes
I HATE: insincerity
I MISS: you
I FEAR: the unknown
I HEAR: what you tell
I SEARCH: for meaning
I WONDER: if i care too much
I REGRET: nothing
I LOVE: too much
I ACHE: a dull sort of aching that sits there and waits
I CARE: i care. i do.
I ALWAYS: remember kindness
I AM NOT: who you think i am
I DANCE: to remember to let go
I SING: whenever it suits me
I CRY: too much
I DO NOT ALWAYS: keep my temper
I FIGHT: when pushed
I WRITE: and i write and i write. oh how i write.
I WIN: and yet i lose.
I LOSE: my car keys on a daily basis.
I CONFUSE: myself
I LISTEN: to those who need to talk
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: where you last look
I NEED: i don't know what i need
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: my children
I SHOULD: go to bed.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.