0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/26/2002 07:57:00 PM
Ok. So. Today my SO decided to read my journal for the first time in a while. And then later this evening when he called me from work he called me a brat for writing that he cried when he watched "I am Sam". (See? I told you so.) He said I promised I wouldn't say anything to anyone. Except I don't remember saying that. So hmm.

Then I said "would you rather I discuss our sex life in detail?" and he said "Yup. Wait... will you get money for it?" "No." Pause. "Well, forget that then!" hehehee I love him so.

I went to JB & N's wedding on Saturday. It was really nice and I had a lot of fun. Too bad SO was bored out of his skull. Apparently this was my fault (read: I drank he did not and I Was supposed to be DD). I suppose I should feel sorry but there is a little selfish person inside me that says FUCKIT. I danced up a storm and I haven't done that in YEARS quite literally.

The keyboard is sticking like someone spilled something in it. Hrm.

It was my father's birthday on Sunday and we went over to my parents' for food and cake but we were stuffed because we all went out to brunch first at the Queen's with a bunch of friends.

It makes me a little sad to think that a lot of these friends we only really get to see at weddings funerals and baptisms. It makes me feel older.

C goes to school soon. She is ready. I am not.

*sigh*

So now that SO is reading this, HI I LOVE YOU OK THX BYE

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.