0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/05/2002 09:57:00 PM
Wow I have been moody today. I was up up up for the past week or so and now... CRASH BANG.

Maybe I am manic-depressive or some shit. Or maybe I am just a moody woman like all the other women on this planet. I don't know.

My son was sick today, I felt so bad for the little guy. *sigh* My daughter is currently at a sleepover at my mom's house, some cousins from portugal are down and brought their little girl around C's age. So my daugher is going haywire over her. It's cute.

I bought some more clothes for new job today, blech. I hate buying clothes.

SO had to work today even though it was a holiday.

I feel sleepy now. I have been having weird dreams, but I keep forgetting to write them down. Memo to self: Invest in another dream journal.

My old one is full.

It is weird to read back on dreams, with new eyes you get a totally different perspective and see what they really meant.

Things with SO are getting a bit better than they have been of late. Something is still bothering him but he isn't as distant.

Ok I go now, fall asleep to movies or something.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.