0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/16/2002 06:23:00 AM
dreamlog:

fading fast but main points were i was growing and selling pot (very odd since i am allergic to the shit) and i gave this huge bag of it to my cow orker to hold on to right in front of a police officer (played by Dustin Hoffman, no word of a lie) and then he took some and started smoking it right in front of us.

Then I was touring through this house with SO and he was looking for weird collectibles of characters I had never heard of before. It was an old house and had all sorts of pathways and stairways and things. There were these kids constantly running through our legs and stuff and eventually I lost him. So I started planting things in the middle of the kitchen and then got into a heated debate with someone about how to grow ginseng. Meanwhile my cow orker had smoked all the pot I had given her which didn't bother me in the least and then asked me for my cigarettes. Which was weird because I knew I had quit smoking, why did I have cigarettes on me? I gave them to her anyway because I knew I wasn't going to smoke them. Hmm.

I found SO in the backyard going through this old wooden toy box and he had found one of these unheard of collectibles and it looked like a ken doll with a clown face, I couldn't describe it. All I knew was it creeped me out and he said "yeah it's great isn't it?" and then took it to its owner to ask if he could buy it.

Meanwhile I went to this tent in the backyard and under it was all this weird stuff and I kept trying to organize it all but people kept coming by and picking things up and putting them down in a different place, it was driving me bonkers.

Ok that's all I remember.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.