0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/15/2002 08:32:00 PM
Damnit Derek, I'm a coal miner, not a professional film and television actor!

i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm just utterly and completely exhausted. and it's not just from the whole wine episode last night (which was partial accident, partially on purpose. sometimes it is nice to feel numb).

it's strange because i really really like my job, but i am so stressed by it because it is a big responsibility. but not a bad stressed that i take home. job stays at work which is nice.

but then there are some outer elements that cause me to feel stressed. my kids are not taking this very well because they are used to mommy being around more. so now k is having nightmares and peeing the bed and c is waking up in the middle of the night crying for me and begging me not to go to work the next day. but when the next day comes they are fine and have fun at my aunt's (she is baby sitting them from 2-5, just before so goes to work straight afternoon shift until i pick them up when i am done work) and they spend some quality time alone with daddy in the mornings.

but i guess nothing compares to mommy sometimes.

and then there is the fact that since so works straight afternoon shifts, i don't really get to see much of him if anything at all during the week. we only have weekends, but it seems like every weekend this summer has had some sort of event going on that we had to go to so we haven't really had much in the way of quality time.

what i really love about this is, noboby is really reading this journal as i am notorious for just little blibberings about nothing appended by horrendous quiz results. who wants to read that crap? hell who wants to read what i'm writing right now either?

I bought Zoolander, The 13th Warrior, and LOTR recently. All very good.

I found out yesterday while having lunch with my friend S that our friend JD (who's wedding I went to back in June) is pregnant! She got her test results the day before the wedding but hasn't said anything until now, the sneak! I am happy for her.

T brought me a cool birthday (belated) present last night. It was all sorts of expensive luxurious bath things. Have I mentioned I adore baths? Oh good god, I would kill for a hot bath right now. And a cup of tea and a good book. Lots of bubbles. Candles. Mmmm. That is a little slice of heaven right there.

...what was I saying?

Oh yes. So she brought that over and I was muchly pleased and quite surprised. Then she lamented over the fact that she goes back to work soon (she has been off on maternity leave with her son A) and then B gets 4 months paternity leave with the baby alone. She really doesn't want to go back to her old job but has to for financial reasons. It really sucks and I feel bad for her.

I need to dye my hair again.

Also, the ear piercings are itching right now, stupid healing process.

I should do more writing in this damn thing and less fluff.

Today I found I was hugging myself because I was cold and tired.

My lips are chapped. I HATE THAT.

Tomorrow is dress down day, WOO!

Ok I go now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.