0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/19/2002 06:36:00 PM
here comes the sun and i say it's all right

the morning came too quickly today. this past weekend was really nice a lot of rest that i haven't had in a long long time.

work was ok it took me most of the morning to catch up to friday's fiasco (i don't really want to go into details. for one, it's mundane to anyone not in it, and for two, it's mundane to anyone who IS involved). i got a ride home with my father and had supper at their house. then i got the kids ready to go home. of course, c didn't want to come home with me and cried the whole time.

my mother has this awful habit of giving c her way all the time. it is getting to the point where i am considering threatening very limited visitation and perhaps none at all until my mother learns to respect my wishes and deal with c the way we deal with her.

it's a tough thing to do because my daughter adores my mother (of course she does, who wouldn't adore someone who gives you everything you ask for at the merest pout?) but i have to lay down the law.

ROAR i am in a pissy mood. stupid moms.

listening to random music on my play list and laughing in spite of myself. who listens to "here comes the sun" when they are ready to cause torrential storms? :p

tell me oh readert, is this what you prefer? my blabbering about nothings and foregoing letting you know that i am snoopy, rob gordon from high fidelity version of john cusack, and a salad spinner via the happy fun quiz result pictures?

yeah. that's what i thought. :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.