0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/01/2002 06:58:00 PM

OK! First of all, my birthday ROCKED and thanks to everyone who called/messaged/wrote to wish me a happy birthday! YOU ARE MY HEROES

Especially thank you to my SO, r0, OJ and the NYCCB, you know why.

YAY for surprises!

Birthday things:

- treatza pizza
- stag and doe party
- sleeping in (mmm)
- breakfast
- ice cream
- manicure
- gift certificates
- phone calls
- mail

In other news, I am Colin!


I am Colin! See which Whose Line is it Anyway? cast member you are!


See? Told ya!

He is my favorite, well him and Ryan. YAY!

Work is going well, in spite of a few glitches at the beginning of the week, I am getting into the swing of things. :)

Did I mention that my SO rocks for getting me a CD burner?

Did I mention that the NYCCB rock for catering to my whimsical fetishes?

Did I mention that OJ especially rocks for playing detective and getting me things I specifically wanted?

Did I mention that r0 rocks for pulling a crazy stunt that honored me, overwhelmed me, and made me happy?

Did I mention that the rest of you rock too?

Did I mention that I am drinking wayyy too much coffee lately?

:) :) :) :) :) :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.