0

It's a new dawn, it's a new day

Posted by Slowplum on 3/02/2007 04:42:00 PM in , , , , ,
So our trip is booked for next weekend. I'm actually getting a bit excited about it, although I'm more than slightly broke. S is actually looking forward to spending time just him and K. The boys are happy, momma's happy, daughter's happy. We'll see how it all pans out.

My nose is still stuffy and my head feels like a vise has been gripping it and threatening to crack open my skull. In between these feelings are feelings of my ears plugged up like they are underwater still. It's a wonderful life.

I picked up that book Sidney Poitier wrote. I couldn't resist - I love that man. So far it's pretty good. As a matter of fact I'm going to go read some more now.

Happy weekend, all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.