2

Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off me!

Posted by Slowplum on 3/29/2007 10:14:00 AM in , , , , , , ,
I don't care what anyone says. Will Farrell is pretty damn funny.

Got in touch with Senor D, which is strange as I probably haven't seen or heard from him in about 15 years I think? 14? Something like that. He's going to wrack his brain for stories about the soon-to-be Groom that are PG-rated but still funny. This may take a while, good thing we have a few months till the wedding.

Memo to self: buck and doe meeting April 13.

Feeling kind of lazy this morning, took a shower later than usual and now my hair is all wet. And I hate using a blowdryer - I have too much hair, it practically kills the damn things. In fact I don't even know if I have one. Wet hair to work it is.

Spring has sprung, and I feel terrific about that let me tell you. I'm a sun worshipper and hate how the past winter has really cramped being able to be out for more than a few seconds at a time.

It was crazy hair & backwards day at the kids' school. K wanted a faux-hawk and C wanted a bunch of ponies in her hair. K insisted on even having his backpack on backwords today. I think the school spirit days are great but at the same time a little ridiculous. Like how they have the pajama day in the middle of November. Say what? You read that right. It's usually freezing out and there the kids are in their flannels all day.

S made us broiled salmon and an asian stirfry and rice last night. I know the saying usually goes that the way to a man's heart is through his ribcage-er, stomach, but I think it goes both ways. Walking into the door last night and smelling that delicious smell of pepper and other such things was just... damn, my mouth's watering just now thinking about it.

All right. Enough procrastinating and time to get myself to work.

2 Comments


I love a man who cooks.

I wonder how J managed to weasel himself in...


This comment has been removed by the author.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.