0

I missed the last bus, I'll take the next train, I try but you see it's hard to explain

Posted by Slowplum on 3/22/2007 08:47:00 AM in , , , ,
Yesterday went w/my company to a "Bowl for Kids Sake" fundraiser for Big Brothers & Big Sisters. We managed to raise over 12,000 dollars, which is pretty good if you ask me.

My time was great because we were all there to have fun rather than score high. Many goofy antics were had; I confess I was the instigator of most. They included dancing up the lane, bowling blindfolded, rolling them between the legs kiddie-style, bowling backwards, etc. We got an award for team spirit so it was all good. Afterwards we all went to the Parlour where they had munchies & drinks for us. It was a pleasant evening out and I'm glad I went.

M is doing well and is back in town now, however she's more or less stuck in a hospital until the baby is born. That really sucks and especially for her as she's got 4 boys at home needing her, but J has been really good with them. Her ex is also pitching in, which is good.

S was a bit cranky last night, no idea why. I don't think he's been getting much sleep; this is usually due to weather change. He's not the stressed out type, so it isn't that. Or maybe everything that's happened recently is finally catching up to him. I don't know. I do know however not to press him - he usually tells me within a day or so when something's bothering him, but he needs that day or so to sort it out in his brain first. It's just the way he operates, and I respect that.

I'm so sleepy suddenly. It's probably the weather.

A lot of things are probably the weather.

PS: Lola, here's a link to the time I blogged the chili recipe.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.