0

If I was a rich girl, nananana nanananana nanananana

Posted by Slowplum on 3/08/2007 08:03:00 AM in , , , , , ,
It's really funny when K sings that. Almost as good as when he was two and sang Ween's "Push the l'il daisies" as "pushaleeloodizziesamakacaba!"

I wish I would have recorded that.

C literally sprang out of bed this morning, she is so excited about the weekend. I'm bringing a camera so I'll post some photos of our adventures maybe. Maybe.

I just stared blankly at nothing for a few minutes there. I think I may have to hit the hay early tonight, as I've been up till 3 am for the past week or so and then waking up at 6 am. I think it's the weather that's making me squirrely.

Did I mention I was almost plowed over by an F150 the other day? Scary stuff when you drive a little putt-putt Neon. Stupid white-out conditions.

The council meeting went ok but there is that point in the evening when a lull comes over everyone and it's not the comfortable kind you get among friends, but the awkward kind where you scramble to find something to fill up the empty space. I recommend the fettucini w/shrimp and spinach though. Normally I get the pizza there but I had a hankering for pasta. And I was a good girl and didn't drink - I didn't feel up to it.

It's weird that daylight savings is so early in March. Well actually it's weird that we still use the concept of daylight savings at all, but in general it's weird to have it so early. This is bumming C out as it means we're losing an hour of our weekend this weekend. I explained to her it would just be an hour less of sleep - this seemed to placate her a little.

Ok it's that time again. (No, not dishes for a change. School!) I'm also going to get our train tickets this morning, woo!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.