0

Over 1k served

Posted by Slowplum on 3/27/2007 06:54:00 PM in , ,
So the last post? That was my one thousandth post on this blog.

Huh.

That's either pretty impressive, or pretty pathetic, or the most likely: a mixture of both.

If I were better at keeping people up to date I'd probably have made 1000 long ago. Go Team Procrastination!

Walked to work today which was wonderful and I felt the sun on my face and the birds were twittering and I felt alive. Almost like I'd forgotten what that felt like a little. That's what spring usually does to me.

I'm worried about my sister in law. She's not doing so well; her ex's death has hit her twice as hard this year for some reason. I'm hoping she'll be ok. She managed to get the week off work - self-explanatory as to why but it makes me sort of sad that she'd use up her vacation hours for mourning.

She's supposed to be coming over Friday night and we're going to drink and bake. That should be interesting and I will do what I always do - say insane things to make her laugh, use my wit to charm her into forgetting for a while that she's sad.

Nothing shifts focus on my problems quite like the problems of those I love, after all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.