0

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Posted by Slowplum on 2/28/2007 10:12:00 AM in , , , , ,
Hahah.

You know what I hate? When I am not given enough information to perform the one thing that needs to be performed today, and all the people that would be available to give me said information have fallen off the planet, and I have to do it TODAY, motherfookers, and no, I have no choice in the matter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok so today I woke up and it sounded like my ears were under water. Is this how fish hear? That totally sucks.

For some reason I now have the song "It's raining men" stuck in my head, probably because I flicked through channels last night and Bridget Jones was on the telly and it was the scene where the guys fight. I dunno. The song just makes me laugh though.

Ok it's time to get my ass in gear and get ready for work, and hopefully get an answer sometime TODAY so I can get myself to the post office. Grrrrrr.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.