0

Take me in and dry the rain

Posted by Slowplum on 1/16/2007 08:57:00 AM
I had forgotten how much I love Beta Band.

The freezing rain finally stopped, and yesterday was work day from heck as I was feeling pretty poorly (good hint to this is wearing my jacket inside all damn day and shivering, even though the heat was on and even the coldest girl in the office was sweating). Tiger Direct keeps taunting me with 500 dollar laptops and damnit, I want one. So, so, so, so, bad.

But there are things like bills and groceries and the needs of my children to consider.

I'm feeling much better today. Sometimes a little rest is all one needs. I have managed to kick most colds and flu bugs in the ass well before they establish a hold on me lately. Hooray for that! Score one more point for NOT getting the damn flu injection.

I had forgotten how much birth control sucks when it comes to water retention et al. Bleh. I've been trying to negotiate a new body but it just ain't happening.

It kind of makes me sad that the auto spell check thinger allows for the word ain't.

Ok time to go do things. And then go to work. Or somesuch.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.