0

I saw sparks

Posted by Slowplum on 1/22/2007 07:41:00 AM
I considered deleting my last post, but I'm not going to. Nor am I going to elaborate. Not here.

Friday night ended up being pretty quiet for me, which I probably needed more than I realized. I watched some crap movies that you totally forgive for being campy because Owen Wilson is in them (for example "You me & Dupree" - which was ok, and kind of funny in a hokey sort of way, but nothing to write to grandma about) and knit a bit and ate nothing things and drank tea. Long hot bath, long hot cry, long nap on the couch. S came home and dragged me up to bed so I could sleep a decent sleep.

Saturday consisted of me feeling rather wretched all day.

Sunday we went out for breakfast with my parents, then went to their place to look at photos of their trip to Portugal. Gorgeous. S commented he could practically smell the bread in the photo of the outdoor bakery.

We renewed our mortgage recently and it's nice to know that we'll probably be done paying the house off in about 8 years. Our goal after that is to do some traveling. He knows how much I love travel and he himself would like to go somewhere with just me, but we'd rather wait till the house is paid off - be much, much easier to save up for pricier trips then, you know? Of course, in about 8 years C will almost be ready for college... sigh.

I have a lot to say, but the strands of thought are all over the place right now. Have a good Monday.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.