0

Half the horizon's gone we're working the numbers 'till I'm sick

Posted by Slowplum on 1/17/2007 08:45:00 AM
Tum ti tum.

I love getting correspondence out of the blue. Just sayin'.

I've been kicking this cold in the buttocks. The only issue is waking up and feeling like a herd of rampaging cattle ran over me. I stuff a contact c and some ginger down my throat and the day goes pretty well.

I think I'd tolerate it much more if I didn't have to talk on the phone all day at work. It's actually pretty comical; personally I hate talking on the phone, and would rather talk to someone in person. So doing it all day can be grating at times. Especially when half the people calling are looking to cause a fight. The problem is, when one will not, two cannot quarrel. Which just makes them madder sometimes. I like the calls from managers - they're all "we need to reassess the gravity of this situation" and "so and so was told xyz thing". And then they're surprised when, what do you know, what we told them? Was RIGHT. Don't shoot the messenger dude.

Numbers numbers numbers. I see and type and say and think a million numbers a day.

And then I voluntarily also produce numbers (aka treasury) for the kids' school council.

Yes, I'm crazy.

The numbers on this machine say it's 8:57 or so. Time to go do pre-work type things.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.