0

It's raining, it's pouring

Posted by Slowplum on 1/15/2007 10:14:00 AM
So woke up to a frozen wasteland out there. Checked the news and yup, school is still open, but busses are cancelled. Brrrr. So I started chipping away at the ice around my car shortly after 8 am. I managed to get the kids to school by 9:15 - late, but at least they made it. Then I get a call an hr later from the principal asking if the kids are there. Um, yes, I brought them myself. Apparently there were communication lines crossed - the attendance was handed in shortly before they showed up, the lady manning the desk temporarily said they didn't have to fill in the late form, and he presumed I didn't bring them in. A double-check confirmed they were there.

Hey, I didn't know Leonard Nimoy was a photographer. Huh. Interesting.

Ok I'm freezing and I haven't even forayed outside yet for my own drive to work. I'm leaving for work early today - it's slippery as all hell. So this blog = cut short. Ta.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.