0

If I only could, I'd be running up that hill

Posted by Slowplum on 1/19/2007 09:41:00 AM
I used up all my clever this morning in an email correspondence with a friend, so this paltry entry will have to do for now.

IT'S FRIDAY! HURRAH! Not even the warning of flurries can put a damper on the fact that it's Friday.

S cleaned the garage of the wood he was storing for basement-building purposes so I could park the car in it again. DOUBLE HURRAH FOR NOT HAVING TO CLEAN OFF SNOW!

K was a little under the weather last night, but felt well enough this morning to go to school. He was desperate to go today because he got to read something over the announcements. That's a big deal when you're six, you know.

C is all a-flutter because her friend Z is having a slumber party for her birthday. It's actually pretty funny, as C has been bugging me to have one for her since her last birthday. We'll see how this one goes, and if she still thinks it's a good idea. This whole slumber party business just reminds me that she's growing, dammit.

Kids are staying over at the in-laws' tonight, and S is going out for chicken wings. All will be quiet in our house. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Suggestions?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.