1

This just in

Posted by Slowplum on 12/29/2006 09:58:00 AM
FYI, my mil's dog needs to be shot and buried deep, deep into the ground.

K went over to T's house yesterday and Z came over to mil's to play with C while S was building our basement (why he chose between Christmas & New Year's Eve to start this project, I cannot understand) and mil's dumb chihuahua bit Hammer not once, but twice and apparently nipped Z.

This isn't the first time the dog has bit someone and likely won't be the last.

Anyway, rant off

K had a good time at T's however they did have a bicker here and there - typical of those two and clearly not any deep wounding as they are already clamoring for another play date. As are C & Z.

Um. I had more to say but now I have to to work now. So basically: kids had good time, dog needs to be shot.

1 Comments


I'm healing up nicely, you know. And I have peeled oranges without writhing in pain, so all is good. Besides, I think the breed has a lot to do with it. It's in the dog's nature. But as far as pets go, I really like K's Fur Real kitty.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.