1

Get a haircut, and get a real job

Posted by Slowplum on 12/08/2006 02:32:00 PM
I got a haircut today. I kinda like it!

haircut!

Took the day off work as it is a PA day and I had one left to use for the year. If you don't use them you lose them.

The kids also got their haircuts, and are looking pretty snazzy I must say.

Tomorrow is FIO Christmas party. I have to remind S to get his stuff from the drycleaner. I also need to see if I can find my red skirt as it will match S's shirt super awesome x1000.

Christmas is starting to stress me out. When having to choose between paying bills and getting gifts, bills are winning at the moment. I get a bonus from work but not until December 22. Eek. The kids' main Santa gift is taken care of though, so the grownups can wait till the 22 no problem.

I have a big roast in the oven with chorizo and potatoes in a hot tomato sauce. I know it sounds weird but trust me... it's soo soo soo delicious. Oh hey cousin Lo do you want a jar of my dad's pepper sauce? The stuff we put in roasts etc? Let me know I'll keep you a couple jars!

Now on to more silly things - should I paint my nails? They're too small and I can't afford a full on manicure at the moment, but I do have home stuff and have done them often and long enough to know exactly how to make them look pretty in spite of their smallness. I'm thinking I should.

Wow. Sometimes vanity just up and creeps up on me. It bugs me out, man.

1 Comments


Thanks for the offer but i've got lots at home. My parents make there own sauce too. God love porkchops.

Lo

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.