1

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Posted by Slowplum on 12/06/2006 10:21:00 AM
Hmm, auto-fill tells me I've already used the above subject line. Watch me give a darn.

Today is my cousin's birthday, so happy birthday Stolenswan! There's a link to her blog on the right over there. (Stick a Fork in Me).

I don't want to.

Snow is piling up and piling up and piling up. Stupid snow. Grrr.

The kids are happy about it though.

We all have appointments for hair cuts on Friday. S actually booked them which could just knock me over with a feather. I must remind him to take his suit to the dry-cleaner if he wants it done for Friday.

Christmas party this weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it, and hoping not to make an absolute git of myself once again by getting drunk on 3 bottles of wine and having to hold the wall up by the end of the night. ME is actually hoping I do so, as she heard all about it from JG last year and she being pregnant (!!! I know! this makes FIVE! FIVE children!) she will be sober and able to witness my ridiculousness firsthand.

Ok. I don't have anything else to report as I now have to trudge my way to work. Bleh.

Did I mention I hate snow?

1 Comments


I conquer snow is yucky.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.