0

Happy Holidays

Posted by Slowplum on 12/24/2006 07:34:00 PM

Charlie Brown Christmas
Originally uploaded by sadsilliness.

Merry Christmas to you all. May you all be safe and happy and at peace. Lord knows we need more of it nowadays.

The kids love the Wii and are playing boxing - one little problem though. K keeps yelling "Punch him in the weenie!"

Which is hilarious, actually...

My brother & his girlfriend came over for Christmas today, as did my Uncle M & his wife & my little cousin. My kids just adore her so they all had fun and it was a nice, peaceful visit.

My mother and father called from Portugal and they are living it up and having an excellent time. I'm sort of jealous but also sort of homesick for them. Christmas Eve is *our* time, you know?

Ok all, be safe, happy and whole.

xoxox


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.