0

bleh.

Posted by Slowplum on 12/10/2006 11:48:00 AM
A little hungover today. The Christmas party was decent but there was something off, I don't know.

Brotherinlaw & his girlfriend K are very cute together. S looked dashing in his suit as always. ME & JG were pretty mellow - probably because ME was pregnant and not in the mood to dance or anything, while JG was doting on her so she didn't feel out of the loop or whatever.

The meal was pretty decent too.

Too much vodka though.

Head a little hurty

Also it takes about a damn hour to straighten my hair because my hair straightener is crap. I will have to invest in a better one if I wish to pursue this.

Ok time to go nap before we get the kids from my folks' house.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.