0

Mister Sandman, bring me a dream

Posted by Slowplum on 12/14/2006 09:18:00 PM
Haven't slept too well the past few days. I think things are piling up too much in my brain.

We went to S's bank to talk turkey about our mortgage today, at the new banking officer's request - new acct manager = meet the clients time.

It went over ok... she was happy to talk to someone who knew what she was talking about.

I have more to say on it but this isn't really the forum for it.

One of my friends is due to have her baby any day now - keep waiting for the phone call, but I'm not surprised I haven't got one yet. It's her first baby, after all, so of course it'll probably go past the due date.

My kingdom for a Dr. Who Dalek knitting pattern. I would love a soft cuddly toy that cries "exterminate!"

But that's just me.

I may just have to make one for my own damn self. I bet it would be easy - just use the bobble pattern for the base and knit a tiny skullcap for the top, then knit on a couple of limbs... hmmm...

I bet a get a lot of google hits now for mentioning "Dr. Who Dalek knitting pattern". Betcha five bucks even.

Ok time to go wrestle with my hair again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.