0

A dream is a wish your heart makes?

Posted by Slowplum on 2/06/2007 08:11:00 AM
C dreamed she was being chased by a mountain lion last night. And then she and her friends were fighting it, and she got blood on her clothes, and had to change, and then went in a car, and met a person who she discovered was her long lost brother. And then they fought over who got this big sweater. And then she woke up.

I'm throwing my knitting forays elsewhere for now. It'll mostly be just my own nattering about projects with photos of progress - for my own amusement more than anyone else's, so nobody is beholden to reading that crap.

Cable guy is supposed to come today.

I have things to do, and not enough time to do them, so I'd best be off.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.