1

Let me hear you make decisions without your television

Posted by Slowplum on 2/04/2007 08:26:00 AM
I'm curious to hear Rammstein's version of Depeche Mode's "Stripped". Hmmm.

I caved and ordered cable. The deal was too good to pass up - free hook-up, up to 5 cable outlets, seventy bajillion channels and the family package for like, uh, cheap. Way way cheaper than the regular pricing. Plus, because I already have other products with Rogers I get an extra discount on my bill, hurrah! With everything I have it's 15% off the bill - basically tax, plus a little. I can handle that.

Going to voga again this morning, I woke up at 6:30 thinking it was 9:30 and then couldn't get back to sleep of course. Everyone else was down and out so what did I do? I straightened my hair. That took about an hour and then K was up and S too. C is usually last to get up - she likes her sleep. She only just poked her head out of bed a few minutes ago.

Not sure what to make for breakfast, wondering if I should wait until after I'm done. Hmm. It's note till 10:30, I figure some toast will be ok. I considered going to mass this morning but my mind just isn't in it right now. I'm such a terrible Catholic.

I've lost about 12 lbs now. I can't really tell - S says you can see it round the middling parts - but I probably can't tell because I see myself every day, right?

I'm less stressed about this whole school council treasury bit - it looks like we are going to be ok with the playground situation, and the tax portions are just about done. Now that I've done it once I'll be fine for next year, unless someone else is crazy enough to take the position over. Which I highly doubt.

Sorely tempted to purchase size 50 needles from Lion Brand - they're massive needles and are for quick projects - you could probably knit a scarf in about a half hour with these puppies. They have some lovely chenille yarn as well... hmm... I should probably focus on finishing the baby blanket (I set it aside because of all the tax/accounting stuff, and then some other family things) but it doesn't hurt to purchase ahead and have it ready for when I'm done.

I have a massive basket full of different yarns though. Some of it is extras (I tend to buy one or two more than patterns call for, just to be safe) and I figure that's good since C has taken an interest; there's plenty for her to work with. S just laughs when I come home with more. He knows I will put it to good use so he never pesters me - he just finds my yarn neediness funny. I told him it's like my thing with shoes and purses - you can never have too many.

Ok. Time to brush snow off the car (my hubby was a slacker and didn't put it in the garage, booo) and maybe get some tea from Tim's before yogaboga time.

Laters

1 Comments


I'm totally coming over and raiding your yarn basket. I've started a baby blanket for T in Purple and I'm doing one for Jo in Yellow. That's the good thing about having friends having babies at almost the exact same time. I can double my projects and have gifts for both.

Jean also showed me her magic technique for making awesome receiving blankets. Yay for sewing machines.

Lo

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.