1

Taggery or somesuch

Posted by Slowplum on 2/23/2007 09:00:00 AM in , ,
So I got tagged by Hammer to write six weird things about myself. I feel rather limited only being able to post six, but here goes:

1. When I was a kid, I used to take a small dessert bowl, fill it with ketchup, and then take some bread, and break it in pieces, and dip it in the ketchup. This was literally my favorite snack.

2. I have this thing where I rub my feet together a certain amount of times before going to sleep. Drives S nuts though he's grown accustomed to it.

3. I have this innate fear of clowns. Seriously. I avoid circuses at all costs because of it (although there is the added issue of animal cruelty that helps me make the decision to avoid them)

4. All the closets in my house have to be shut before I can go to sleep. I have no idea why.

5. I've never tasted Avocado. Not even guacamole style. Ditto mango. For whatever reason I just feel an aversion towards these foods.

6. I used to be terrified of the television show Fraggle Rock. The muppets just look really menacing to me.

Ok so I'm supposed to tag people or something. You can just post your answers in the comments I guess, or blog it if you have one, or email? I dunno. You know how these things go. Lola, Jackie, Christina, Lometa, Meatball, Factgirl.

1 Comments


I'm with you on the clown thing, sister.

And I was afraid of Superman and the opening credits of The Banana Splits.

Like you, I found naming only six to be very limiting.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.