0

it's over!

Posted by Slowplum on 10/31/2005 08:08:00 PM
I think the kids had a fabulous time... I know I did, as I always do.

It's funny, each Halloween as a parent brings to mind what my parents used to do... like Dad's insane rule about the caramels (they're not safe, dear, here let Daddy take care of those for you) and how Mom would munch on treats while sifting through them, as if we couldn't tell haha.

I remember pillow cases full of the stuff and laughter and cold air and candy, candy, candy.

I remember once being really, really sick and I could not go out. So my brother had to split his loot with me. Boy howdy was he mad.

K and C looked terrific in their costumes, and our pumpkins were extra skeerie with their mean faces. The only real dampers on the evening's festivities were:

1. SO had to work tonight
2. I still have a hell of a cold.

I don't know if I'll be making it to tomorrow's school council meeting... so I may have to toss together a sheet and ask the school secretary if she would please print it off for the meeting. It's pretty self-explanatory and if they have questions they can of course contact me.

Ugh and double-ugh. Time for rest.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.