0

it's an epidemic

Posted by Slowplum on 10/27/2005 08:46:00 PM
Had to take little K in to school to get the flu shot. He tried to be all brave about it but the minute the needle went in he cried and shouted "OW OW OW THAT HURTS" and flung himself forward out of the arms of the nurse so he had this needle dangling from his arm and he wouldn't let her touch him for anything so I had to hold him down so she could yank it out.

Kid has finesse for melodrama. He was perfectly fine afterward and even thanked them for it.

C came home with a bit of a fever, hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow but I'm not too surprised as she got the shot today too and some people react that way for a day or two.

Went to the in-laws' for supper tonight, tacos and cupcakes for my father-in-law's birthday (which is tomorrow) and my sister-in-law's male friend's birthday (which was today) and my father-in-law's mother's birthday (which was yesterday). It was ok but everything seemed rushed, you know?

Feeling sleepy but I MUST STAY AWAKE AND FINISH THE DAMN SCARF.

My SO invited my parents (yes, my parents) over for dinner tomorrow, so I won't have time to knit, as I will be rearranging the house and getting their supper together. It will be sweet and sour meatballs, scalloped potatoes (from scratch), brussels sprouts, green beans, and corn. Appetizers will probably be shrimp, and deviled eggs. Maybe some veggie chips.

.

.

.

Mind going fuzzy. Must rest.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.