1

ho hum

Posted by Slowplum on 10/26/2005 12:57:00 PM
Procrastinated from scarf-making and treasurer stuff this morning and messed around with a blog layout for a friend. I also rearranged the room where the computers are to try and make it look less cluttered. Phew! I'm pooped after that!

Tonight C's Brownies unit is having an "Orange and Black" celebration. I understand their feeling the need to create a PC friendly version of Halloween, but come on now. What's wrong with costumes?

Last night I watched the Passion of the Christ with SO, which of course made the watching peppered with questions from his anti-religious ass. "What are they doing? Why are they doing that? Why didn't the guy just say screw you we're not killing him? I thought they nailed people through the wrists... oh. I see. What's with the weird baby? Holy crap that whipping scene was nasty. Did they really do that? So um, what happened after he died? Oh. I see." bla bla bla and so on and so forth.

Anyway. Time to go figure out lunch and pull something out for supper too I guess.

1 Comments


When I took my irreligious boyfriend to see The Last Temptation of Christ (see? I AM way older than you), he was dumbfounded when I would tell him what was going to happen next and sometimes even predict what they were going to say.

And then I married him because I like my men to have a touch of idiot.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.