0

FYI

Posted by Slowplum on 10/07/2005 09:33:00 AM
FYI at Tim Horton's the new apple toffee danishes + butter caramel hot smoothies = a winning combination

Also the treasury for the school council is really crazy, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Also also I am doing my research project on managing stress in the workplace for my organizational behaviour course.

Also also also C's friend Z is coming home with us after school for a play date. C is tres excited about this but I have a feeling K's nose will be out of joint, so a rousing game of Uno may be the only hope to keep all parties happy. Should probably consider baking something too for their snack. Banana muffins, perhaps?

Also also also also it's Girl Guide cookie time! It's the minty kind! C already sold a case of 12 and she's only had them home for 36 hours. WE RULE

L: I sent you directions on how to post images in your lj.

Ok time for a shower.

ta.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.