0

bla bla blibbety bloo

Posted by Slowplum on 10/05/2005 09:48:00 AM
Soooo tired.

School Council meeting was last night... as I have inherited the Treasurer position, my presence was mandatory, since the Board rep was coming in to tell us how to direct our money.

It was an ok meeting, but man! Some parents. So uptight!

Then I went out for chicken wings w/the boys. Tuesday nights my kids go to grandma's because she takes them to Thunderkids (some sort of evening program at her church) and then likes them to sleep over. I'm not complaining.

SO of course worked till 3 am so he wasn't there, but that doesn't bother me much as I get along with his friends just fine. JG was kind enough to buy my portion, even though I had my own damn money, because he said SO & I have done so much for him, and he needed to take every opportunity to do something nice for us when he could. Cindy (their regular server) was in fine spirits and sporting a penne necklace one of the cooks made her out of boredom. JE tried to steal it on more than one occasion which landed him in the doghouse with her, meaning no more beer for him! JG's cousin (the same one that is now living with his now ex wife, don't even go there) was out too but he hates beer so he kept drinking rye & coke, which was fine but upped the bill significantly.

Now it's time to brush my teeth etc. Mmmm. Cinnamon toothpaste!

What is your favorite kind of tooth paste?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.