0

To the library! *wooosh!*

Posted by Slowplum on 10/08/2005 02:56:00 PM
so um.

I went to the library today, to return three books. These three books? They were over 2 years overdue.


They only charged me $30.00. My conscience would not let me let it go at that, so I donated a nice sum of money to them in lieu of their accepting payment.

Then I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote my damn essay. Take that, essay! Now I have to type it but I have no motivation to do it from all the writing and writing and writing and writing.


I then borrowed fifty bajillion CDs as their policy is you can take as many as you can carry.

And put the CDs in a nice burlap bag they gave me as thanks for donating money to them.

So now I am listening to one of the CDs now. Can you guess what I got?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.