0

stream of unconsciousness (aka whoo baby it's been a while)

Posted by Slowplum on 10/07/2003 05:21:00 PM
I think I might have broken my left baby toe last night.

Also: This weekend is (Canuck) thanksgiving. Must remember to call mother and contribute something as it will be a big one (read: lots of family) this year.

Also to break from the monotony of the phone-answering segment of my job, I have taken to putting on various accents throughout the day. It makes it interesting when someone calls for a second time that day and is greeted by a completely different accent than the prior call. ha!

I have taken it upon myself to put old photos into a scrapbook, because as of this point they have been doing nothing but holding down cardboard boxes. Yeah. It's interesting and is actually pretty stress-relieving.

School is interesting, though I find our talks always turn out political rather than remaining on the subject ie: history of law. Mind you law and politics are rather closely linked... and I wouldn't mind, but our debates end up being about American politics, which is silly when taking a Canadian course...

.

.

.

...did I mention I think I broke my toe? Because it really, really hurts. And it's all purple and stuff. And no, I haven't seen a doctor, and no, I likely won't. I'll just get a splint or something.

Saw "Bowling for Columbine" and "Bend it Like Beckham" on Sunday. An interesting mix, yes. I have come to the conclusion that I am a DVD-aholic, pathetically enough I buy DVD's only to see the behind-the-scenes stuff, all the features. Sometimes I could care less about ever seeing the movie again; I just want to know all it's secrets! I love looking for the easter eggs too.

The wedding that SO was best man for on Sept. 27th was interesting... two ministers, one Zion, one Presbyterian, were presiding. It was at 5 o'clock which was extra weird because the bride comes from the farm and that's still chore time for most people. In any case. The reception was nice and a man I know from work's band was playing, they are quite good actually. It was nice to see old friends but depressing as well when I came to the realization that our circle was closing in and that we had no more weddings to go to. heh.

I have more to say but also have a ton of stuff to do. So. Yeah.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.