0

Hallowbeen!

Posted by Slowplum on 10/19/2003 08:25:00 PM
My favoritest time of year is coming up, and I feel completely unprepared for it. I usually figure out my costume for the year by beginning of September, and it is now mid-October and I still have no clue what to do! I figured I might recycle one of my old costume ideas, but meh. This whole work/school/work/work/work/work/work/wor

k/work/work/work thing is making me lose my excitement for the one holiday I ALWAYS partake in, no matter what. *sigh*

I've been playing with my dotcom again, because it looked like ass before. So now it looks a little better, but has no content because I'm too lazy to format it all right now. Ha. I suck.

I've just finished up a spreadsheet for work that I did from the comfort of my own home, tra la la. Fie on you, work! FIE!

Someone was murdered last night. Here are the details from our local radio station:

Police Response: Stfd Police are involved in a major investigation in the West Gore and Cambria area of the city. No confirmed details have been made to CJCS by the Police Department, CJCS will pass them on when they become available.

Nice details, non? Yeah. Murder is such a big deal these parts, because it "conflicts with the festive atmosphere we attempt to present to our tourist population". I kid you not, a local official once told me this. Murders and other things are covered up for 7 of the 12 months out of the year. If they are covered, it is as low-key as possible. Ridiculous.

Anyway. I forget what I was going to say. Guh.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.