0

foom

Posted by Slowplum on 10/19/2003 06:44:00 AM
Today is big bossaman day at work. I wonder if it still smells like fresh paint in my area? That would be comical! Rath's Roses was called to bring us some cinnamon apple thingers to make it smell nice, we'll see if it does the trick.

Today is also picture day for C at school. I'm a little concerned; she complained of a tummy ache this morning... I hope she feels ok now :\ I had misgivings about sending her to school today, but she insisted...

I appears that my body has agreed to house a nasty chest cold for the time being. Thus I sound more like a chain-smoking-bourbon-slinging old lady than ever. This should make the phone-answering part of my job interesting!(I could also probably blame the coming on of this chest cold to my recent fall back into smoking (ugh!) menthol cigarettes, as they seemed to be the only ones handy at the time (thank you fellow workmate) but that day just happened to be a cigarette kind of day.

Tonight I'm off to school, hopefully. If C is sick I won't be going anywhere, thus missing yet another class... *sigh*

My cousin V called me last night and we talked till about midnight, which was nice, we talked about all sorts of things and more or less crammed 3 weeks worth of talk into two hours. But now I am very, very tired. Guh. Woke up at 4 am completely wide awake; it ended in productivity though, as I had a few things to do that were forgotten the night previous.

p.s. my toe *is* broken. it was popped neatly back into line and is now taped to the other toe. I must somehow make wearings slippers to work more fashionable. Will keep up to date on my progress in this matter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.