0

Fucked up Dream

Posted by Slowplum on 9/30/2003 06:23:00 AM
Holy cats batman. Time to stop eating... whatever it is that brings up dreams like this.

Ok. Details already getting fuzzy, but here is the gyst:

Peter Steele (you read that right) was there as this weird surreal guardian angel type who also solved mysteries in his spare time (talk about fucked up, imagine Peter Steele as Nancy Drew! hahahhaa) Anyway... we were in this house I didn't recognize playing pool or something else mundane and then it got all twisted and I was talking to an ex boyfriend and he was talking to me like we were still an item. For some reason my hair was also really short, I'm not sure why I dwelled on that bit of it, maybe time for a haircut? ha!

I know I keep digressing but it's sort of like catching wisps of spider web, it goes all over the place and I have to keep coming back to the center to make any sort of sense of it. Ok. So. I end up "breaking up" with him yet again and he's this huge mess of a person and starts going off about how he'll die if we break up or somesuch rot. Then Peter kicks him out with some weird superpower, he literally flies up in the air, hovers over him and KICKS him out of the house. Then a friend from work is there and for some reason we are in this room full of costumes and my friend and I are trying them on and laughing our heads off (no, not literally, har har) and then she goes to go to sleep.

But my ex comes up and sneaks into her room and tries to mount her!?! But for some reason I knew he was going to do that so I ended up barging in and catching him and throwing him across the room and then my friend wakes up from her sleep and panicked and had no clue what was going on. I explained it to her and she couldn't believe me so I showed her a piece of tissue that had semen on it and muttered something about the proof being in the pudding. Amusing! Then the Mr. Steele type dude comes in and makes peace between us all and then we are all in this one room, crowd of people resting on these really old marble stairs.

So my ex is sitting in the lap of this one person and he sees us and starts to get up to attempt some sort of communication with us but then suddenly lightning comes from the sky and hits him dead center in the chest. There's this huge hole in his chest and he is sitting there burbling blood out of his mouth and dying and I feel not one bit of remorse or pity or anything. I just keep staring at the hole and feeling anger towards him well up inside me. Then Peter tells me "he's dead, peach, let him go, you do not need his memory anymore" and we turn away from the corpse and that's all I am remembering now. Very bizarre.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.