0

morose

Posted by Slowplum on 10/29/2003 06:47:00 AM
Last night I should have gone in for overtime because yet again assignments are piling up, but SO wanted to go visit JG in the hospital so off he went. *shrug*

If the plant controller thinks I'll get the B.T.E. receiving mess fixed by Friday, he is seriously demented.

I have to do mega overtime tonight, *sigh* so that means I will get little time to catch up on my reading for class tomorrow. I also get my mid-term back tomorrow, I'm a little nervous about that...

Halloween is quickly approaching, and I have never felt so blase about it in my life. I don't know what's wrong, seriously. Halloween is my most favorite of holidays, and this year I could care less about it... :
I have a doctor's appointment today, which I should go to, but I'm waffling about, because going means taking an hour out of my workday, and in that hour I am guaranteed to have a bajillion things happen, so that the rest of my day when I return will be a complete write-off because I will spend most of it trying to catch up with myself.

But I should go. That whole face-is-still-sorta-numb thing should be looked at.

[info]joyquality, i am sending out your lollipops this friday.

In other news, is this crazy or what? (Link yoinked from a recent [info]jaubertmoniker entry.) I bet end-times prophets are just having a hay-day over it. "Oooh, the sun is burping, the end days are near!"

I have been thinking a lot more about my grandfather lately. My dad's dad. I don't know why... I just keep thinking about the time my Dad said he wanted to hire two coimbra guitarists and get them and my grandfather to perform, and tape it so that he had something to remember him by... and how... shortly after that, came the cancer diagnosis. So it never happened.

Regret is such a hard thing to deal with sometimes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.