0

melancholy migraine madness

Posted by Slowplum on 10/25/2003 08:58:00 PM
So I still can't feel the left side of my lips. I suppose I should worry, but meh. Likely just afteraffects of the hideous migraine from yesterday. I went in to work today to work on things I'd neglected yesterday since I got sent home and all. People showed up and kept asking me what the hell was I doing there. Uhm, it's called integrity. I said I'd return to finish off some loose ends and by damn, I kept my word. Numb face aside. A guy from Auburn was in today as well because they are moving some of our network thingerdos to that facility. He was very concerned. He knows one of my bosses who works out of Novi, so maybe it will get back to him that I am the oh-so-dedicated worker that he doesn't seem to think I am. Because I am. To an almost blind stupidity.

SO thinks I should go off on stress leave. Hell with that. Can't afford to.

Right now he is watching Bulletproof Monk. AGAIN. I made him a big tray of salsa dip consisting of sour cream, diced tomatoes, diced onion, hot salsa, and shredded mild cheddar on top. He is happily munching on tostitos and that dip stuff. Didn't bother with a formal dinner. Got to love Saturdays. C and K requested the oh-so-posh Pokemon version of "zoodles" for dinner. Who am I to argue? I forget what I ate for supper. I can't recall if I even ate. Hmm. That could be bad.

Mum driving me crazy already. Gave me a lecture on taking better care of myself, because if I don't my entire self will just fall apart, little by little. Right, because I can't possibly know all these things already.

I had initially had November 28 booked off, but it looks like that got nixed by the boss in Novi because "it's a holiday in the US, so nobody will be around to cover it, can you reschedule?" ARGH! Ok, so I'll re-schedule, but the whole point in my taking that day off is because it's the day after my final exam and I wanted a day of relaxation. Fuuuuck.

I feel like writing something but I can't motivate myself to do it coherently. Hrmmmm.

Maybe I should go to bed.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.