0

listening to: depeche mode, behind the wheel

Posted by Slowplum on 10/25/2003 01:28:00 AM
migraine from hell today. complete loss of vision. ended up getting driven from work to hospital where they pumped me full of meds and sent me home. mum picked the kids up, lovely lovely mum. thank god for mothers (tomorrow i will go back to "my mom drives me crazy").

slept for several hours today and now i am wide awake. 1:32 am as i type this. gah.

i have to go to work tomorrow to make up for the work i didn't do today. hurrah!

gonna go try that sleep thing now. nightnight.


My little girl
Drive anywhere
Do what you want
I don't care

Tonight
I'm in the hands of fate
I hand myself
Over on a plate

Now

Oh little girl
There are times when I feel
I'd rather not be
The one behind the wheel

Come
Pull my strings
Watch me move
I'll do anything

Please

Sweet little girl
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger

Drive
I'm yours to keep
Do what you want
I'm going cheap

Tonight

You're behind the wheel, tonight

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.