0

Safety dance

Posted by Slowplum on 11/11/2006 05:06:00 PM
Is it sad that I mostly want one of these for the cool container?

I forgot to mention in my previous post... our building got evacuated around 1 pm yesterday due to something to do with air quality issues - it's a long story but I'm not supposed to say more than that. All the other departments got to go home but not ours - we just got moved to the building downtown and hooked up there so we could still answer calls. Most calls we got were people that were sympathetic but a lot of them were also angry - what do I mean, we can't transfer funds to them? What do I mean, everyone got sent home? What do I mean, emergency evacuation? Why can't I just do it then? Why can't I just do it then? Why can't I just do it then?

Bleh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.