0

This ship is bananas, b a n a n a s

Posted by Slowplum on 11/19/2006 08:25:00 PM
So Hollaback Girl came on the radio on our way to SO's company kids Christmas party today. Of course, the radio bleeps out a certain word. C doesn't seem to notice and sings it as "ship". Haha! The S. S. Bananas!

The kids got nice gifts - each of them got a movie from "Santa" and were very pleased.

Just got off the phone with my brother in law, who was reporting the latest on his new love interest (thanks to me; I am totally taking responsibility for this) with whom he is getting along fabulously and even invited to the Christmas party at his workplace (which is same as SO's workplace - this works out nicely as at least the girl will know a couple of people there instead of a room full of strangers). I'm very happy for him and he sounds pretty content, so hooray!

Um. I had more to say but I'm pretty tired. I worked 12-8 on Friday and do it again for M-W this week, covering someone who is off on sick leave. Thankfully SO is on days this week - that was the only reason why I agreed to do it, at least I knew one of us would be home with the kids for dinner/bedtime routines, you know? Don't know how the Brownies thing is going to fly this week. I'll probably get the car to SO during my lunch break at work and he can take C, otherwise she might miss it this week. We'll have to see.

Ok, I'm going to go watch a movie and knit or something.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.