0

You'll be doin all right, with your Christmas of white, but I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas

Posted by Slowplum on 11/16/2006 07:24:00 AM
I caved and put Elvis in. Just for the one song. Then we put on How the Grinch Stole Christmas and decorated the tree. The kids spend hours figuring out where to place each ornament and the end result is a chaotic masterpiece that would give my mother conniptions but that I absolutely love.

Oh Christmas Tree

There are a few questionable items on the tree, including a few fake little birdies that I have no doubt the cat will annihilate once she discovers them.

Christmas tree!

I also put up ten thousand knick-knacks. Here are a few of the ones I mentioned in my previous post, which shall go to the highest bidder or whoever is willing to take them for FREE.

An army of knick-knacks

I really need to get a new memory card and decent batteries for my digital camera. This taking photos with my phone thing is for the birds. But it will do for now.

Time to get the kidlets off to school. I may post more later - I'm not sure.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.