0
Posted by Slowplum on 7/23/2003 05:45:00 PM
Today was a good day at work. One of the girls I work with who is there as a summer student (she was there last year as well, and we get along great) made me a rainbow chip birthday cake with gummies and kit kats and fuzzy peaches on top. Total surprise. She also got everyone she ran into to sign a card for me. It was a wonderful surprise and I really felt nice about it.

...until...

there's this other girl at work and we have the same birthday and she got all bent out of shape because they didn't make anything for her. So she's been totally snubbing me and trying to make ME feel bad about something beyond my control.

The reason why they did it today and not Friday (my birthday is Sunday for those of you keeping track) is because I decided FUCK IT I AM TAKING TIME OFF WORK so tomorrow, Fri and Monday I AM ON HOLIDAY! YAY!

ok gotta go eat supper now

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.