0

sunday sunday sunday

Posted by Slowplum on 7/06/2003 10:12:00 AM
Been having strange dreams lately and waking up feeling more exhausted than when I first went to sleep. Could be the season but could be something else. Meh. We'll see.

Working on other stuff for this page but keep finding myself distracted by other projects. I have a whole week off this week so maybe I can do something then. Want to spend most of the day with the kids though, not on this damn contraption. But in the evenings, creatively speaking, I'm pretty drained and end up either playing NWN or reading Calvin & Hobbes books util I fall asleep. Time waster? You bet.

I tried to give SH & JH my congratulations but they were already gone to their nuptials by the time I actually got a minute to do so. Hopefully the message was passed on. I absolutely hate the phone I mean I'm really terrible at the whole phone thing unless it's someone I know. Which I suppose is why I think it's a scream that they have me answering it all day at work now (on top of doing the logistics gig. I am MULTITASKER).

Keep forgetting to get photos developed. Curse of mine I suppose. I have loads of film and keep putting it off or forgetting so I end up spending a kajillion dollars to develop em all at once. Nice thing though is it is like a treasure hunt; I never know what I'm going to find when I open that envelope!

Ok time to go do something (counter)productive. My parents have the kids for a while today. They miss the gaffers or somesuch.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.