0
Posted by Slowplum on 7/30/2003 08:26:00 PM
Introspective.

Cavity in my head throbbing, high pitched screams disrupting my everything. At work. yes. at work.

Can't cry for laughing

mo my momma momma mo my mother...


Can I get a witness? Less stress. Please?

Boss visited today. Did not recognize my own boss. Yeah. Bleh.

Meh.

He couldn't believe how fast

I typed.

yeah.

so.

can I get a witness? Need to get out of this mess.

can't cry for

can't cry

can't

oh yes I can.

Whoops, there goes my heart again.

No bandaid left to tape it.

when we were kids, we hated things our parents did...

Depressed and stressed and no one here to witness.

I can't remember the last time I really laughed and meant it.

cradle my heart in an eggshell, be careful not to blow it all out again

snap!

People at work are acting more and more hostile to me. What the bleeding fuck. I have no idea. Maybe I should just shut the fuck up and be happy I have a job, right?

Maybe I should just

shut

the fuck

up.

shut out what they say, they're too dumb to mean it anyway

I spent all day thinking it was Tuesday.

The only thing I wanted for my birthday was to be made to feel I was worth their while. I got towels and dinner at Red Lobster.

Why do I even bother anymore?

have you forgotten how to love yourself

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.