0
Posted by Slowplum on 7/01/2003 06:45:00 AM
Oh yeah baby you *know* I'm applying for these

My mom is being weird, I don't know what to do with her. She is worrying me a lot because there is something not quite right and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's post-op strangeness but I don't know; she was like this before the op too. :
My friends JH & SH are getting married this weekend and initially I was supposed to go but with the whole mom thing I declined. Which is heartbreaking because I really wanted to go! Damnit.

I've been playing with my dot com again, which has been interesting to say the least. Gives me a reason to fool around in Photoshop & Paintshop too. hee.

Happy Birthday, Canada. I go work now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.