0

brrr it's cold

Posted by Slowplum on 7/19/2003 06:40:00 AM
Crazy as it sounds, THIS stuff happens to me all. the. frickin. time.

Also, I am tired.

Also, uhm... I forget what I was going to write.

.

.

.

...oh! Right. Tonight is a buck and doe for SO's friend CL and his fiance KL. SO is the best man at their upcoming nuptials, so obviously he has to attend the buck & doe. I am not feeling so hot however, and K just got over the flu. Hopefully C won't get it but we can't be sure. I want to go to this event, but at the same time I really, really do not want to go. I mostly want to go to see friends I haven't seen in a while. I mostly don't want to go because I feel like a bag of hell and need nothing more than 16 hours of sleep (wishful thinking).

I'm going to go visit my cousin L in August, that will be nice. She is also hosting the next CGN in September, I cannot wait! We were talking on the phone last night and she said "you know, you really set the bar high for this" and I said "woman, go big or go home." And then we laughed. Honestly, it isn't about the stuff, it's about spending time together as a family. We obviously can't rely on our parents to take the initiative and we are surely old enough to do it ourselves. Meh.

Can you picture me with a phone at each ear, typing madly on the computer to finish off a NAFTA while greeting customers at my desk? That was my ENTIRE day yesterday. Yeah. Hell, that was most of my week.

I have this stupid song stuck in my head, THANKS ALOT CRAPPY RADIO STATION.

I woke up absolutely freezing. Small wonder, SO had wrapped the blankets around him like he was some sleeping burrito. He totally coccoons himself when he sleeps, which is fine most of the time as I am a walking furnace, but when I am not feeling well, the heat just ain't there and my teeth were all chattery.

Ok time to go do mom type things. Have a good day everyone.

General question: what was the best/most interesting wedding you've been to? If you have not been to a wedding at all, then uhm, replace "wedding" with "other large gathering involving mass quantities of food and drink".

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.