0

can't cry for laughing

Posted by Slowplum on 7/03/2003 08:43:00 PM
Today was pretty hectic at work. I also kept thinking it was Friday and was depressed when I kept remembering, no, it's actually Thursday. I hate when that happens. Also, I slept in a little which always puts my day off, even if only slept in for a few minutes. It may be an early night tonight.

I really love this bows song. It's dreamy.

Had S over for supper tonight, which would have been nice had I not had two very active little monkeys doing their best to show off for her. Crying and fussing and tantrums, oh my. But the food was good. Yay! Did get to talk to her some when SO came home and took over the kids for a while. Much as I bitch about him sometimes, he's good to me and gives me space when I need it. Couldn't ask for a better man.

I think I'm going to go lie down a while. Which will likely end up in me reading Calvin & Hobbes books until it's way late and cursing under my breath again for not going to sleep at a decent hour. Can't help it; the heat sets off my insomnia worse than usual. Meh.

Countdown to birthday: 24 days. And little K will be three in 18 days. Woo!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.